Greyhound Lubricants Industrial Range is used in a vast variety of equipment and commercial applications. The range offers lubrication products for hydraulic systems, turbines, compressors, bearings, open and closed gears, machine tool slide way, pneumatic tools and industrial transmissions.
Our biggest seller in Matshelo Logistics range are the hydraulic oils which are used in the hydraulic controls of building machinery, industrial plants and heavy earth moving equipment. To insure the best performance and results with our products, our formulations contain anti-wear agents to minimize wear of the pumps.
Greyhound Lubricants’ R&D department uses the best base oils to form the best foundation for the industrial lubricants range, which goes up to 95% of product formulation. The remainder of formulation consists of only up to 5% of additives to achieve desired performance outputs.
These products have to comply with specifications requirement, as well as pass tribological test which measure interacting surfaces in relative motion in terms of friction, lubrication and wear.
In the area of industrial lubricants are also classified other products with special applications such concrete mould oils, transformer oils – insulation oils, heat treatments and heat transfer oils.
For more information please click on the categories or visit www.greyhoundlubricants.co.za